lunes, 27 de abril de 2009

The blower's daughter


And so it is just like you said it would be. Life goes easy on me, most of the time. And so it is the shorter story, no love, no glory, no hero in her sky...
I can't take my eyes off you, I can't take my eyes off you, I can't take my eyes...
And so it is just like you said
it should be. We'll both forget the breeze, most of the time. And so it is the colder water, the blower's daughter, the pupil in denial...
I can't take my eyes off you, I can't take my eyes off you, I can't take my eyes...
Did I say that I loathe you? Did I say that I want to leave it all behind?
I can't take my mind off you, I can't take my mind off you, I can't take my mind...
My mind...my mind... 'Til I find somebody new
...

1 comentario:

  1. Que lindo Uvita, al fin tengo blog, pasate.
    Te extraño bandaaaaaaaa de rock, ¿nos veremos algun día?
    Un beso :)

    ResponderEliminar